Solver International aims to educate and empower the business analyst who likely uses spreadsheets, business intelligence and visualization tools, but is increasingly being asked to apply predictive and prescriptive analytics methods to solve business problems. Tutorials in each issue will help analysts, managers, instructors and students improve their skills in this fast-developing area, while case studies will highlight innovative applications where analytics is reducing costs or risks, or uncovering new revenue. Topics to be covered include data acquisition and blending, data visualization, forecasting, data mining, text mining, decision analysis, simulation and risk analysis, and mathematical optimization.
- Display Advertising
- Brochure & Card Inserts
- Classified Advertising
- eNews Alert Advertising
- Online Advertising
- White Papers
- Product Showcase
Solver International Digital Magazine
More and more, technical and business executives are increasingly sourcing and consuming information they need from the internet and digital channels rather than traditional print publications. The digital Solver International magazine represents the best of both worlds. Editorial covers descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics articles written by industry experts for active practitioners and business decision makers. Solver International offers an interactive reading and education experience that print publications cannot match.
Solver International was designed to recreate the experience of reading a print publication online and to provide numerous interactive enhanced features. These features include:
- Access information on any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easily email publication to share information with colleagues.
- Download Solver International as PDF.
- Search function allows readers to search through current issue and all archived issues.
- Easy to use print function to print specific articles and advertisements.
- Ability to click on advertisements to visit advertisers website, watch video content or complete contact form.
Solver International will focus on three areas of analytics for business intelligence:
- Tutorials at all levels of expertise in using analytic tools.
- Case Studies of analytics being used successfully in multiple industries.
- Advanced techniques and technologies for analytics and how to use them.
Plus, each issue will have an Executive Interview with a practitioner or academic involved in business analytics.
Solver International dynamic format offers you the opportunity for ‘interactive advertising’ with your targeted prospects. Communicate your message and engage readers like never before with these added features:
- Your website address is hot linked directly to your website or landing page.
Premium* features include:
- Add Flash, Animation or Sound to your advertisement to engage readers.
- Embedded or pop-up Video.
- Special Contact pop-up form that allows readers to request more information.
- Embed Slide Shows in your ad pages.
- Interactive Blow-in Cards provide valuable 2-sided content.
- Gatefold opens with a simple mouse click.
In addition to these on-page advertising benefits, Solver International also offers special prime advertising and premium position programs:
- Opening Page / Issue Sponsor – Your full page ad or product video is delivered to each reader as they view the Front Cover of Solver International. Your company is identified as the exclusive sponsor of an issue of Solver International.
- Newscrawl – Promote your products and services with text and links to your website that scroll across the bottom of each page of the issue
- Logo on Navigational Bar – All readers use the navigation bar to access the magazine. Your logo or company name will be prominently displayed on the navigation bar.
- Interactive Bellyband – Flips to provide 2-sided content. Front cover placement available at middle of page (one only).
*Please allow ample lead time for added enhancements.
2017-2018 Advertising Schedule
|BOOK YOUR AD BY||AD MATERIALS DUE|