On Solver-International.com your website advertisement is interactive allowing your prospect to react immediately to your marketing message and visit your website or specific landing page. We offer several ad sizes and formats to allow you to maximize the impact and interest in your products and services.
Rotating/Non-Rotating Ad Sizes
|Leaderboard||(728 x 90)|
* Custom sizes available on request.
Rotating ads are based on rotating placement (maximum of 3 rotating ads). Your ad will be on a 42 second rotating schedule, with other ads in that slot.
Non-rotating ads are based on static, non-rotating placement. Your ad is exclusive in that position and will not rotate with any other ad.
Online Advertising Submission:
Submit files to Patton McGinley at email@example.com
Submission Questions: Call 770-431-0867, ext. 214
Online Advertising Terms and Conditions
- All rates are net.
- Payment required within 15 days of signing advertising agreement.
- Subsequent periods will be billed at the beginning of each session.
- Ads will be posted within 5 working days of being received.
- Advertisers holding the ad spot will be given the option to keep it, but the decision to renew is required no later than 15 days prior to end of existing contract. Replacements will be selected on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Advertisements should be supplied as GIF, JPG, PNG or SWF (Flash) files, 72 dpi.
- File size should not exceed 50 kb.
Content Marketing Program
Solver International can help you build a successful content marketing program or interactive lead generation program:
- One full-page ad in an issue of Solver International.
- You can send up to four press releases, articles and/or case studies, which will be prominently posted on solver-international.com.
- Your content will also be pushed out at the same time to the more than 300,000 email subscribers of the Solver Internationall e-News and our social media channels.
- Video Promotion on our website for one month.
John Llewellyn | 404-918-3275 | firstname.lastname@example.org